Everything you want to know about fruit
- Round fruit with firm juicy flesh and green, red or yellow skin when ripe.
- Apples contain a lot of fibers.
- Don't eat wagonloads of appleseeds, each one contains a little bit of cyanide (蘋果籽含有氰化物？！？以後不敢在外面買打好的蘋果汁了．．．). This is done by the tree in order to spread its seeds. Our bodies and those of animals will more likely excrete the seeds and not digest them when they are a little toxic (有毒！). The toxic is not digested but you should be careful with the consumption of crushed seeds.
- The vitamin C content of apples depends on what kind of apple it is. Most sorts contain a lot of vitamin C.
- Nutrition Facts
- The allergic reaction the eating of strawberries can cause is usually caused by the little hairs (草莓上面長的小毛) on the fruit. There is a good chance that the strawberries will not irritate if you rinse them with hot water before eating.
- Strawberries contain much vitamin C and iron.
- They have to be eaten within one or two days because they are picked when they are ripe.
- Strawberries whiten the teeth. (知識！我還不知草莓可以美白牙齒！)
大家可以學到很多有關水果的單字與知識，但別忘了里茲螞蟻貼今天這篇文章的重點是要大家記得學會寫作文時最重要的主動詞一致以及名詞的單複數。如果你印出來閱讀，不如手拿一枝筆，把主詞跟動詞全都圈起來，這樣我就不信還會寫出Computer is useful的錯誤句型．．．
May Lin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
■ 主修各種英語教學法 (TESOL methodology)、評估與考試 (evaluation & testing)、英語教材設計與研發 (syllabus & curriculum design)